’S SUPER SALE IS BACK!
ONE OF THE MAJOR CAUSE OF ALLERGIC ATTACKS AND ASTHMA ARE DUST MITES
DO YOU SNEEZE FREQUENTLY? YOUR NOSE KEEPS GETTING IRRITATED, AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHY?
- Dust mites their body parts and their feces are the most common household allergens. They are the source of sneezing, wheezing, coughing, itchy and watery eyes, runny noses, stuffy noses, eczema, and asthma.
If you are reading this, chances are you or someone you love was recently diagnosed with an allergy to dust mites.
HOW CAN YOU BE SURE YOU'RE HOUSE IS MITES-FREE?
With CRITTERGUARD Pads you can easily detect dust mites in every space of your home. Just place the pad on the required area and let the magic happens.
HOW TO USE
- Pesticides- and Chemical-FREE
- Easy To Use
- Clinically tested to attract & capture Dust Mites
- Simply place CRITTERGUARD Pads in places where Dust Mites like to live.
- Dust Mites are attracted, and once they are in, they simply can’t get out.
HOW MANY DO YOU NEED TO BE SAFE?
- In 60 to 90 days cut open CRITTERGUARD Pads sides and peel open, and if you see a yellow mucky residue, then you have a Dust Mite infestation.
- Now you know where they are, and you can start a recommended dust-mite removal and control protocol.
- Once you get rid of Dust Mites, you can still use CRITTERGUARD Pads to stay alert about new infestations.
CRITTERGUARD Pads are recommended by the size of your living space.
- Whether you live in an apartment, small home or large home we have a recommended package for your needs.
- FOR SMALL APARTMENT: 3 PADS
- FOR SMALL HOME: 6 PADS
- FOR LARGE HOME: 9 PADS
12 MOST EFFECTIVE AND NATURAL WAYS TO GET RID OS DUST MITES IN YOUR HOME USING THINGS YOU ALREADY HAVE IN YOUR HOME.
- CRITTERGUARD Pads have been tested by thousands of people who have suspected Dust Mites as the major cause of their allergies and respiratory problems.
- Thanks to our unique NATURAL formula, with CRITTERGUARD Pads you can detect and capture Dust Mites easily, so you can start immediately a full protocol to get rid of them.
- Lower the temperature and humidity level
- Remove dust by wiping and vacuuming
- Wash fabrics in hot water at a minimum of 130°F (54°C)
- Steam clean carpets, rugs, and furniture
- Freeze items of clothing and stuffed animals
- Sprinkle diatomaceous earth (DE) on beds and carpeting
- Use a tea tree oil/eucalyptus spray
- Use a hypoallergenic mattress and pillow or an anti-allergy protector
- Replace carpets with hard flooring
- Don't make your bed in the morning
- Get rid of curtains, cushions, and soft furnishings
- Keep pets out of the bedroom
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available